Properties in Oxfordshire
Properties for sale
- Spacious three bedroom family house in quiet residential location
- Ideally placed for primary and secondary schools
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Small enclosed garden to rear with secluded gravelled area at side also giving rear access to garage
- Large range gas cooker
Spacious semi-detached 3 bedroom house in great residential location close to local amenities, including Hillview Primary School , North Oxon Academy and nearby shops.
- A delightful 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house over 2 floors close to town centre
- Newly decorated and carpeted throughout
- New modern electric heating
- New modern fitted bathroom
- Good location with easy access to town centre, retail park and industrial units
- Council Tax Band B
This delightful 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house is ideally placed with easy access to Banbury town centre, local retail and industrial parks. Close to shops. Refurbished and ready to move into!
- Spacious Victorian House
- Two bedroom, three storey House
- This is offered as a no chain purchase
- Good condition throughout
- Currently rented to very reliable Tenants
- Ideal Investment property
A lovely Victorian House located in the Grimsbury area of Banbury. Accommodation is spacious and spread over three floors. Ideal Investment Property. Very reliable long term tenants currently re...
Halse Road Brackley
- For Sale, a converted one bedroom ground floor flat within a period property of only four dwellings in total.
- There is no upward chain.
- Modern fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Good size Lounge with open fire
- Double size Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gas central heating
- Parking for one car on driveway
Cherwell Property are pleased to offer For Sale, this attractive, one bedroom ground floor flat conversion. The flat is located within a period property of only four dwellings in total and is in g...
- Well presented, extended, 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat, with accommodation over 2 floors
- Newly decorated throughout
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining
- Secure underground parking
- Electric heating
A well presented, newly decorated and extended 2 bedroom flat close to Banbury Town Centre, within walking distance of the train station and within easy access to M40.
How much is your property worth?If you have a property like this, ask Cherwell Property to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation