Properties in Oxfordshire
Properties for sale
- A 4 Bedroom Family Home with Garage
- Well presented and in a great residential area of Banbury
- Large Lounge, Dining Room and Conservatory
- 4 Bedrooms 1 of which is en-suite
- Heating: Gas Central Heating (modern boiler)
Located in a sought after residential area of Banbury is this well presented 4 Bedroom Detached House which will be sold with vacant possession and no onward chain.
Broughton Road, Banbury
- Must be viewed to appreciate this unique property!
- Large Victorian Two Bed Apartment
- Spacious Rooms with High Ceilings and Some Original Features
- Stripped Wooden Floors and Some New Carpets
- Newly Refurbished Bathroom
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Fitted Units
- Decked Area accessible via Kitchen leading down to Garden via Spiral Staircase
- Secluded Pretty Garden with Summer House
For sale at offers in excess of £205,000. A large two bedroom Victorian apartment with no onward chain. Don't miss this wonderful, spacious home spread over two floors with pretty garden and...
Birch House, Clarkes Court
- Viewing is a must - a must see property offering no chain!
- A beautifully, well presented and very spacious ground floor apartment
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Single bedroom with double doors leading to a pretty, private communal garden
- Modern family bathroom
- Large lounge / diner
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating to radiators
Offering no chain, originally one of the show homes when Birch House was first built. This beautifully, well presented, very spacious, modern ground floor apartment is located in Clarke's Court, o...
Lidsey Road, Banbury
- Spacious 3 Bedroom House
- No Chain
- Ideal for First Time Buyer
- Ideal Buy To Let
- Located on Corner Plot
- Large Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
FOR SALE FREEHOLD AT OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £190,000 IS THIS VERY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL. IT HAS 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 SINGLE SIZE BEDROOM, A GOOD SIZE LOUNGE AN...
People's Place, Banbury
- Modern 2 bed apartment
- Central to town centre
- Allocated secure parking
- Ample storage
- Electric heating
Offering a no chain purchase, is this large modern leasehold first floor two bedroom apartment which benefits from private allocated parking and is located in the centre of the town. The accomm...
- Great investment opportunity
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Close to Banbury town centre and all amenities
- Located in quiet residential area
A great investment opportunity is this first floor, one bedroom flat located in a quiet residential location close to Banbury town centre and local amenities. Served with modern electric storag...
- Spacious one bedroom flat with garage
- Ideal for First Time Buyer(s) or Buy To Let
- Good size lounge, separate kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- Allocated parking
A spacious one bedroom flat with garage ideally suited to first time buyers or as a Buy To Let.
- This property is rented to fully referenced Tenants so is an ideal investment opportunity.
- A tidy first floor, one bedroom flat
- Lounge, open kitchen with breakfast bar, bathroom with shower and bedroom
- Close to Banbury town centre and local amenties
- Allocated parking
To be sold with sitting tenant, currently generating a rental income of £550 PCM A first floor, one bedroom flat close to Banbury town centre and local amenities.
Setler House Banbury
- A very tidy one bedroom top floor flat.
- Hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen with white goods, bedroom and bathroom.
- Allocated parking.
This Flat is situated close to local amenities and Town Centre. A very tidy one bedroom flat comprising: Hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen with white goods, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. ...
- An ideal investment or First Time Buyer
- A first floor, one bedroom flat - hallway, lounge, kitchen and double bedroom
- In good condition throughout
- Close to Banbury Town Centre and local amenities
- Off road allocated parking space
First Time Buyer or Buy to Let! A first floor, one bedroom flat comprising: Hallway, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Good condition throughout. Close to Banbury Town Centre and local amenities O...
How much is your property worth?If you have a property like this, ask Cherwell Property to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation