Properties in Northamptonshire
Properties to let
The Old Chapel, Kings Sutton
- Available 31st July 2021 - minimum 12 month fixed term tenancy
- Beautifully converted detached former Chapel dating back to 1936 - set in the heart of the village next to primary school
- Sympathetically renovated to a high standard with contemporary touches.
- Large open plan lounge / dining area plus mezzanine area.
- Lovely kitchen plus utility - no white goods
- 4 great bedrooms, 1 with en suite.
- Garage and off road parking
- Courtyard patio with large area for parking
This is a most beautifully converted detached former Chapel dating back to 1936 which has been sympathetically renovated to a high standard with contemporary touches.
The Orchard, Wykham Lane Bodicote Banbury
- Available 22nd May (viewings will commence w/c 17th May)
- A unique older style two bedroom single storey annexe with lots of character
- In close proximity to the owners who live next door
- Large open plan Lounge/Kitchen with wood burner - oil central heating
- Countryside location with private garden (current building works 2 fields over)
- Would ideally suit quiet professional single person or a couple
- Not suitable for pets or children
Lovely, unique, older style single storey two bedroom property with lots of character in rural location. The owners are close by in a neighbouring property Viewings will commence 17th May as ...
The Magnolias Banbury
- Available 5th June 2021 - viewings from 17th May
- 3 bedroom terraced house in quiet cul-de-sac Harwick area
- 2 small double and 1 small single (suitable for nursery/office)
- Modern 'Electrorad' electric heating
- Modern fitted kitchen (electric oven/hob) with dining area - no white goods
- Carpet to stairs and bedrooms - laminate flooring downstairs - vinyl in bathroom
- Small garden to front and rear (side access to back)
- Pets are not considered
3 bedroom terraced house located in quiet cul-de-sac Harwick area. Would suit professional couple. Pets not considered.
Warwick Road Banbury
- Available 4th June - Video tour available
- A well presented first floor one bedroom flat with single garage
- Hallway, lounge (new carpet), kitchen (oven/hob only - no white goods), bedroom, bathroom with electric shower
- Close to town centre - easy access to M40 and train station
- Quiet area with communal garden
- Electric heating
- Minimum 12 month tenancy
- Pets not considered
A well presented first floor one bedroom flat with single garage Close to town centre and local amenities Within easy access of M40 and Railway Station Quiet area with communal garden Electric ...
Bath Road Banbury
- Rooms for single working persons in two Victorian three storey houses close to town centre from £420 per month
- Shared facilities include kitchen, bath/shower rooms
- Includes utility bills
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking for small car (not guaranteed) or on road
- Close to town centre
Located in Bath Road, stand these two Victorian three storey houses currently with rooms available. Modern windows recently, gas central heating, large garden to the rear. Parking is on road ...
How much is your property worth?If you have a property like this, ask Cherwell Property to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation