Properties in Northamptonshire
Properties to let
The Old Chapel, Kings Sutton
- LET SUBJECT TO SIGNING OF AGREEMENT AND FIRST MONTH'S RENT
- Beautifully converted detached former Chapel dating back to 1936 - set in the heart of the village next to primary school
- Sympathetically renovated to a high standard with contemporary touches.
- Large open plan lounge / dining area plus mezzanine area.
- Lovely kitchen plus utility - no white goods
- 4 great bedrooms, 1 with en suite.
- Garage and off road parking
- Courtyard patio with large area for parking
This is a most beautifully converted detached former Chapel dating back to 1936 which has been sympathetically renovated to a high standard with contemporary touches.
117 Middleton Road
- AVAILABLE 4TH AUGUST 2021
- Modernised Victorian house
- Rooms for single or double occupancy (over 25s) - see below on availability
- 6 rooms in total (house can accommodate 8 tenants)
- 5 rooms are ensuite
- All bills included and free use of wifi
- Garden to rear
- Easy access to Banbury train station and M40 J11
Victorian house renovated to high standard. A total of 6 furnished double bedrooms available, 5 with ensuite - the house can accommodate a total of 8 tenants only Modern fitted kitchen with ...
Bath Road Banbury
- AVAILABLE NOW - SUBJECT TO REFERENCES
- Unfurnished room for single professional in Victorian three storey house
- Shared facilities include kitchen, bath/shower rooms
- Includes utility bills - gas, water, electric, council tax
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking for small car (not guaranteed) or on road
- Close to town centre
Located in Bath Road, stand these two Victorian three storey houses currently with 1 room available. Modern windows, gas central heating, large garden to the rear. Parking is on road (althoug...
- 1 UNFURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE MID JULY
- Would suit single professional over 25 - deposit £390
- Well presented - freshly painted
- Facilities include use of two shower rooms with WC
- Modern basement kitchen with dining area - Large rear garden
- On road parking (subject to availability)
- Gas central heating - includes utility bills (not internet or TV)
Victorian terraced house over two floors. Includes utility bills - gas, water, electric, council tax - does not include TV or broadband